- See our directions page for information on how to get to the studio
- New students must fill out a registration form online or in-person prior to attending
- Those new to yoga should start with our Beginners Courses
- Dress comfortably, clean and free of fragrances
- You may reserve your spot online or by phone
- We suggest arriving 10-15 minutes early so our desk staff can orient you to the space and you can settle in with ease
- Please check in at the front desk upon each visit, even if you registered online
- Bare feet or socks only inside all class rooms
- We offer props and a limited number of community mats free of charge as well as Jade Harmony rental and retail mats for sale
- Inform your teacher of any health conditions, including pregnancy, prior to class starting time
- Relax and enjoy your experience
- We accept payment online, via the MindBody Connect app, or at the studio
- Credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover
- Pure Prana gift card
- Personal check (subject to a $35 returned check fee)
- Payment must be made in full at the time of registration
- We cannot “save your spot” for you or put your name on the roster without complete payment for all parties
- Most passes, boutique items, and services are non-refundable
- Unworn/unused boutique items may be exchanged for a similar item or account credit with 14 days of purchase.
- For class, course, workshop, or appointment changes, please see “What if my plans change?” below for each specific event
Contract Duration and Automatic Renewal
This contract is in force for a minimum of three (3) months from the Start Date, with automatic renewal for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either the Client or Pure Prana, with notification of at least 7 calendar days in advance of the next billing date. See below for details regarding cancellation.
Agreement to Pay Recurring Fees
The Client agrees to pay Pure Prana a monthly recurring fee via client-authorized credit or debit card in exchange for an unlimited class pass. Payment in monthly increments by any means other than Client’s credit or debit card is not permitted. Client certifies that s/he is the holder and/or authorized user of the credit/debit card provided for payment. If the credit/debit card fails to authorize for any reason, it is the Client’s responsibility to update their payment information within five (5) calendar days of the original rejection date. Access to classes will be deactivated until payment is successful. After five (5) days of an outstanding balance, a $25 late fee will apply. Pure Prana reserves the right to adjust or terminate a membership after multiple declined payments.
Freeze Your AutoPay
Clients with a Monthly Infinity Membership may request a pause (“freeze”) in their billing and attendance for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of three months. To request a freeze, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven (7) calendar days in advance of the start of your suspension, specifying the first day and last day on which you will not be attending. Freeze requests cannot be accepted in person at the studio or over the phone. Following the end of your requested freeze period, your monthly auto-renew will automatically be reactivated. The first freeze requested during each year of membership is complimentary. Subsequent freezes are subject to a fee of $15, charged to your credit/debit card on file to cover administrative costs.
Your Monthly Infinity Membership and associated autopayments may be canceled at any time following completion of the three-month minimum commitment. Notice of cancellation must be received at least seven (7) calendar days in advance of your next billing date. For example, if your next monthly charge is scheduled for January 15, you must provide notice of cancellation by January 8. Written notice must be sent to email@example.com. Notice of cancellation cannot be accepted over the phone or in person at the studio.
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Class schedule, including times and teachers, is subject to change. While it has no current intention to do so, Pure Prana reserves the right to change the monthly membership price and any membership terms with 90 days notice to clients currently holding a Monthly Infinity Membership via email.
- Children under age 12 must attend classes specifically designed for their age group
- For all children ages 12-17, permission must be granted by the instructor well in advance of the class (not the day of and not while the child is present). This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and stating which class your child would like to attend, their age, and their previous experience with yoga/meditation/Pilates (if any). We will then contact the teacher to ask permission.
- A parent/guardian must be present in class with those between ages 12-15
- Children aged 16-17 may attend without their parent present but still require advance permission from the teacher
- It is the teacher’s discretion to allow a minor into an adult class, with no disrespect toward the maturity and capabilities of your child
- Family Yoga is always open to any age child(ren) and to all members of the family
- Please contact us for private family yoga appointments
- Under no circumstances are children to be left without parental supervision anywhere in our studio unless we are offering a kids-only class (eg. a child cannot sit in our lobby while a parent attends class) and non-participating children cannot be inside the studio where the parent is practicing to circumvent this rule (eg. a child cannot read a book in the corner of the studio while the parent practices).
- Room capacities are limited and teachers start on time
- Online reservations are lifted 5 minutes before the start time to allow timely students entry
- If class is full, waitlisted students will be added to the roster at this time on a first come, first served basis so if you do not arrive 5 minutes before class starting, you may lose your spot even if you pre-registered
- Non-habitual latecomers will be allowed into class up to 10 minutes after the start time
- Desk staff will monitor the status of the class and allow you entry after the centering meditation to reduce disruption to other students
- Frequent latecomers will receive a verbal warning and an alert on their profile
- Students with a history of tardiness may be denied late entry into class
- Class cancellations are received via phone or email
- Passes are non-refundable and not transferable to another student
- If you reserve a spot and do not show, you are still debited for that attendance
- Online no-show reservations are lifted 5 minutes before the start time to allow timely students entry
- If you cancel prior to class, your pass will be returned to your account for future use but cannot be refunded
- If you cancel after class starts, you will be late canceled from the roster to show accurate visit history but your pass will be debited for your attendance
- Workshop cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to event date
- There are some workshops with a no-credit policy which will be noted in the event description
- Within these terms, we issue a credit on your account for the amount paid minus an $8 processing fee
- Up to one course absence may be made up by attending a drop-in class of your choice
- Email email@example.com with the date of your absence
- Subsequent absences will not receive make-up passes
- Course registrations may be rescheduled for another section within reason
- Alternately, we may provide you with a pro-rated account credit based on the number of unattended sessions, minus an $8 processing fee
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled session are non-refundable but may be rescheduled or credited to your Pure Prana account without penalty
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours to your scheduled session will be subject to the full session cost
- Holiday schedules will be posted online in advance though are subject to change as the date approaches.
- If you haven’t pre-registered, check our live schedule before heading out.
- Unexpected cancellations will be posted online as soon as humanly possible
- Students on the roster will be notified via email and/or phone
- Regular attendees of the class may receive an email about the cancellation if they are signed up for account alerts and notifications
- For your account to sync correctly, check that your MBO app email address matches the one we have on file for you in our system
- Make sure that you click on the verification link in the email that is automatically sent from the MBO app
- If you need to resend the verification email, please follow the steps in this support article from MBO
- If you’re still having trouble, contact the MBO support team from the link within the app menu